What We Do
We make it easier than it's ever been to claim "delay repay" compensation on late or cancelled train journeys. Our system will remember your journey and automatically apply for refunds you're eligible for.
How It Works
Every single hour, we scour all the train operators' websites and collect all the data we can. This data includes information on which trains were delayed, which ones were eligible for refund and the nature of the disruption itself. Here's just a few examples of what information you'll gain access to:
Have you ever been waiting for your train only to think it's coming in a bit fast, and before you know it it's shot right through the station? That's what we call a "whoosher". On paper it looks like it's left its origin station and successfully arrived at its destination, but it's failed to pick up passengers at one or more stops. You'll be able to spot one because it'll be labelled with a red exclamation mark icon.
False Cancellation Information
Some trains will be labelled with the red exclamation mark icon. This means that we can't say for certain that the service has been cancelled at your station. This doesn't mean you definitely won't get a refund, but it means you should be wary that the data could be incorrect.
Current and Previous Refunds
To help you keep track of your travel history, you'll be able to access your pending and completed refunds at any given time.
Each journey falls into a particular time period category (listed below) and this can have an effect on the price of your journey, and the compensation you're entitled to as a result. Note: trains will still be listed in these categories even when peak / off-peak periods do not apply.
- Morning Peak - Trains departing between 06:00 and 09:30 inclusive.
- Evening Peak - Trains departing between 16:30 and 19:00 inclusive.
- Peaks Combined - Trains departing between 06:00 and 09:30 inclusive, AND trains departing between 16:30 and 19:00 inclusive.
- Daytime Off Peak - Trains departing between 09:31 and 16:29 inclusive, AND trains departing between 19:01 and 23:59 inclusive.
- Overnight - Trains departing between 00:00 and 05:59 inclusive.