TrainClaimer's data on Gatwick Express
You can see stats, graphs, train-by-train departures and claim compensation for Gatwick Express at TrainClaimer.
- We have historical stats for this company dating between 26th June 2018 and today, 19th July 2019 inclusive.
- The minimum threshold for compensation to be valid is 15 minutes.
- Our train running data for Gatwick Express was last updated at 07:59 on 19th July 2019.
Important: We are unable to offer our claiming service for disrupted journeys on Gatwick Express. If you make a claim against a train run by Gatwick Express, and are a subscriber, you will be sent an email detailing how to complete the claim yourself.
Gatwick Express operate trains from 11 stations.
Choose a station from the list or the map to view the trains.
- Balcombe (Limited service on Gatwick Express)
- Burgess Hill
- East Croydon (Limited service on Gatwick Express)
- Gatwick Airport
- Haywards Heath
- London Victoria
- Preston Park (Limited service on Gatwick Express)
- Three Bridges (Limited service on Gatwick Express)
- Wivelsfield (Limited service on Gatwick Express)